Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Devastated - Playlists gone!!

Devastated - Playlists gone!!

I am new to Spotify. I made an account to help me find songs I'd like to play at my upcoming wedding. Not knowing anything about Spotify, I thought it was totally normal to be able to search for and then play songs not on shuffle and to make playlists. Apparently, you can only do that with premium.

Anyway, the tablet I had been using broke, so when I installed Spotify on my new Android tablet, I signed in to find all my playlists gone. And I can only listen in shuffle mode.

Is there any way to recover those playlists?! I will pay for premium if I have to!! I spent a lot of time song searching 😕

Please help!!!

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account, your playlists will always remain on your account so my guess is you are logging into a different account accidentally. 

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks Peter, but those solutions don't apply to my problem. I'm not linked to Facebook and I've never signed in by anything other than my username. I think maybe somehow I has premium and then got downgraded to free and because of that lost my playlists. The support email just gave me an automated response to refer to the community board for answers.

Suggested posts