Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Did Spotify remove option to add songs on top of playlist??? [Android]

Did Spotify remove option to add songs on top of playlist??? [Android]

Did Spotify remove option to add songs on top of playlist??? A week ago it was possible to add tracks on top of playlist (there was message asking if you want to move it to bottom/top of playlist). It was really great feature BUT today it disappeared and songs are added to bottom of playlist without an option. Do you have same issue?

Device: Android / LG G6

3 Replies

Yes, what the **bleep**! Why is it no longer available to do that?? SPOTIFY FIX THIS!!!

@trumiman wrote:

Did Spotify remove option to add songs on top of playlist??? A week ago it was possible to add tracks on top of playlist (when adding songs there was message asking if you want to move it to bottom/top of playlist). It was really great feature BUT today it dissapeared and songs are added to bottom of playlist without an option. Do you have same issue?

Device: Android / LG G6

This is not funny Spotify. Put it to settings and disable it by default if someone didn't like it. Or use the changelog information on Google Play, so I can wait till it's fixed.

Will it be fixed by the way? Thanks for communicating with us. A step forward, a step back.

You know, you can't change the order of a playlist on Google Home and so I have to listen to the oldest songs again and again. And don't tell me to re-order it manually all the time I add a song, this is not a serious solution. I use TuneIn mostly because of this on my Google home.

WhatsApp stayed big because of more features they have add. Would recommend that to you, other streaming services maybe put more effort in development. I will not pay longer if I can't use it proper on my smart speaker.

I have been waiting for this option for f****ing 10 years.
Had it for one week and now its gone -.-

Sincerely
Hme

Suggested posts