Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded music

Downloaded music

So, this is the 3rd time the Application does this to me.

I have a lot of playlist saved that I like to hear offline. Today i open my Spotify App and I noticed the green arrow was not on any of my playlist.

I went to the "Storage" option and I noticed it was still pointing to my SD Card and the space used by Spotify esa showing normally like when my music is downloaded.

But my playlist do not show as downloaded. I need to redownload them again, and it is really annoying because it will take a lot of time to download them.

Anyone has suffered from this?
3 Replies

It's probably still downloaded and the app is acting up. It happened to me. Report the bug and then maybe on the next upgrade it'll get fixed.

I also had the same problem today. The "Downloaded" toggle at the top of the album was disabled (i.e. I thought it wasn't downloaded), but the green arrows underneath each individual track were there and the album was in fact on my phone. I ended up just listening to FM radio because I was driving and didn't want to eat up data, but this bug is really annoying and misleading.

Same here:  Characteristics:  Huawei P8 / Android Lollipop

Last version of Spotify Premium. Storage on SD Card 16 GB.  It's annoying having to re-download music time after time.

Message that appears saying I have more than 3 offline devices, however, on mi spotify account I only have one.

Suggested posts