Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded playlists not actually downloaded

Solved!

Downloaded playlists not actually downloaded

Hi!

I have a premium account with my Galaxy S4 kit kat.

I have several playlists that I want to listen offline. I have downloaded them, but after a while (as soon as I lose connection) I can't have access to the playlists as they are actually not downloaded for offline listening.

So the only thing I can do is to listen them with 3G connection that make my premium account useless!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

To eliminate an issue with the external SD card, could you try running with the cache on internal storage for a few days and see if you still have this problem. Follow these steps:

• Scroll to the bottom of the spotify settings screen and delete the cache and data
  • Remove your externall SD card and log back in to spotify
  • Play or download some music
  • Reinsert your external SD card

After doing this, the cache will be on your internal storage.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi. Is the spotify cache on an external SD card or internal storage? When you download a playlist, do you eventually get the green down arrow by each track and the playlist name? Are you running any apps which might be dmaging the cache (similar to clean master)?

Hi!

The spotify cache is on an external SD card (64GB). I amo not using any App like the one you mentioned.. and I have not changed any setting in the past few weeks, when the problem started.

Yes, I have each song in green after downloading and then playlists go green as well..

Any thought ?

Ehy, THANKS for your reply!

Liuk

Marked as solution

To eliminate an issue with the external SD card, could you try running with the cache on internal storage for a few days and see if you still have this problem. Follow these steps:

• Scroll to the bottom of the spotify settings screen and delete the cache and data
  • Remove your externall SD card and log back in to spotify
  • Play or download some music
  • Reinsert your external SD card

After doing this, the cache will be on your internal storage.

I will try and let you know.

Thanks for the input.

Liuk

it works! Great!

THANK YOU

Liuk

@liuk78 wrote:

Thanks for the input.

Liuk

@liuk78 wrote: