Family Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Oneplus 8

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

The new library with tag filtering is messing up my folders. When I download a playlist that is in a folder, it disappears and I can't find it in my library at all without having to search for it (which I should not have to do). When toggling the filter for "Playlists" and/or "Downloaded" the actual folders that my playlists are in appear, but when I tap into the folder, it just shows me a message prompting me to create a playlist to have in the folder... even though most of my folders have 3+ playlists in them...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @iwalther

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community 🙂

We’re aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the behavior that you describe. Rest assured that the team in charge is currently looking into it.

In this case, we’d recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue. You can also subscribe to it by clicking the three-dot menu next to the title and we’ll keep you updated with any relevant updates there.

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

Have a good one.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @iwalther

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community 🙂

We’re aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the behavior that you describe. Rest assured that the team in charge is currently looking into it.

In this case, we’d recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue. You can also subscribe to it by clicking the three-dot menu next to the title and we’ll keep you updated with any relevant updates there.

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

Have a good one.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts