Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading playlists stuck at 0%

Downloading playlists stuck at 0%

Hello folks.

I cant seem to fix this. Uninstalled the app, changed wifi-routers, cleared cashe, installed the beta, 

All login info is correct, premium subscriber. I must say, for a multimilion company, you shure dont have your own software working. Its funny how they have a post here where you can place problems, but there like, NO awnsers, only problems.

Who knows the fixes?

5 Replies

Hi there,

can you read and post in this thread so Spotify can collate all the reports and work out how big an issue this is

Thanks
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I noticst that the ''motivation'' in spotifty is '' Well see if more peopel get this ''
This solves nothing, i'm paying for the service, and i can't use it.

If you buy an iPad and it wont work, they would fix it..

Im very shure im not the first to have this.

No you are not, which is why there are other threads on the problem. Spotify is asking for people with the same issue to post in one thread - this has a number of benefits:
- Spotify can see how large the issue is and so prioritise any fix against other issues
- You give them information they can use to try and recreate the issue - if they can't recreate it they can't debug and fix it
- One large thread stays on the front page, whereas a hundred small threads keep pushing the larger issues off

This is how many dev houses work
----------------

Same problem here with Android 2.3.4 on a Motorola Defy+. I can't give you any further information, because I don't know what the problem could be. I tried it with 4 different WiFi networks and sometimes it would work while it sometimes wouldn't.

Sorry, when I said 'this thread's above I meant to link you to http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Offline-playlists-not-syncing-Please-come-in-here/td-...
----------------

Suggested posts