Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloads getting deleted

Solved!

Downloads getting deleted

I'm a premium user and I'm normally on offline mode unless I add more tracks. Today my entire Playlist of 405 tracks lost their downloaded status and I had to download again after I switched back to online mode for a few minutes to look at music. I looked into it and about 2 years ago this was a huge problem. This has only happened to me once, and I hope never happens again. Does anyone know why it happened?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The only possibilities which spring to mind are that you exceeded the three offline device limit, your premium subscription ran out or there was some technical issue. Luckily, offline music undownloading for no reason happens pretty rarely now although there is still an open bug topic here.

It's worth checking this page to make sure there aren't any ghost devices shown - it has happened before.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

The only possibilities which spring to mind are that you exceeded the three offline device limit, your premium subscription ran out or there was some technical issue. Luckily, offline music undownloading for no reason happens pretty rarely now although there is still an open bug topic here.

It's worth checking this page to make sure there aren't any ghost devices shown - it has happened before.

Suggested posts