Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloads

Solved!

Downloads

Why can I only download 2923 songs on my phone not 3333. I have only downloaded standard songs i.e. 3-4 mins not classical 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Then I don't know but if you use the online contact form, someone at Spotify should be able to check. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I have to ask 🙂 How did you get 2923? Did you count them? Anyway, do you get any sort of error message when you try to download more?

Apologies for the duplicate post I did two by mistake and don't know how to delete one. I have one large playlist with that amount and when I try to download more a message says I have reached my limit.

I understand, Only Rock Stars have the power to delete posts so maybe one of them will pick it up. Have you checked that you don't have any other playlists or songs downloaded in addition to the one playlist? You cn check fairly quickly by going to the playlist/album/songs views and selecting "Downloads" in the filter (drag down to show this).

Just the one that I have downloaded to play in the car (which is why it's got so many songs). I have tried to download a much shorter playlist but this is when I get the message saying I have reached my limit. It's not the end of the world but I'm just confused why I have only been allowed to download the amount I have and not the specified (by Spotify) 3,333 per device.

Marked as solution

Then I don't know but if you use the online contact form, someone at Spotify should be able to check. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Thanks Joe. I have used the form and I will see what they have to say.

Suggested posts