Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Droid Galaxy Nexus - Playlist Issues

Droid Galaxy Nexus - Playlist Issues

All of the threads I encountered for this problem were much older, so I apologize in advance if there was something more recent to help with this.

This is only a recent development and I seem to have made it worse.

I added a new playlist to Spotify PC this morning and it would not show up on my Droid. I tried to troubleshoot by clearing cache/data and re-installing, and now NONE of my playlists are showing up on my Droid.

On my PC, Spotify is recognizing my phone, I can see it there, but the only playlist showing up on my phone is "starred."

Please advise.

6 Replies

Hi. Do you have a premium subscription shown on your account overview page?

I'm assuming you are premium 🙂

Please could you try logging out of the main client a few times?

Yes, I'm a premium subscriber and have been for about a year and a half -- this is a recent development.

I have logged out of the main client multiple times to no avail.

.......and your account overview shows an active premium subscription as does your desktop client? (just trying to eliminate the possibility that you've logged in with the wrong credentials)

Is this a Samsung Galaxy Nexus? If so, try putting your device in to airplane mode, turning it off, leaving it for 5 minutes then turning it back on again and disabling airplane mode. This will refresh/renew your data connection and hopefully clear anything that's cached on the network.

Not sure if it's going to be relevant with Spotify, but I've found it's helped me a few times with websites, etc. on my old GNex 🙂

Apologies, and yes. Both pages show "premium subscription."

Suggested posts