Premium

Country

Canada

Device

LG Q6

Operating System

Android 9 (Pie)

My Question or Issue

Following some updates to my Spotify app, my new "Your library" section is completely empty despite me having dozens of saved playlists.

I can't even access my "liked songs" list either which is funny because I coincidentally also can't like songs, pressing the heart on any song does absolutely nothing. my desktop app has none of these problems. I have tried re-installing Spotify completely but got the exact same results.

spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Hermaeus ,

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that your new "Your Library" section is empty.

Just to ensure that you're logged into the correct account, can you please try following the steps on this article? Also, does the same thing happen if you try to access your account using a different device or on the web browser?

I understand that you mentioned that you already reinstalled the Spotify app, however, please follow the steps suggested here to complete a clean reinstall.

Please let me know how it goes. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Hermaeus ,

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that your new "Your Library" section is empty.

Just to ensure that you're logged into the correct account, can you please try following the steps on this article? Also, does the same thing happen if you try to access your account using a different device or on the web browser?

I understand that you mentioned that you already reinstalled the Spotify app, however, please follow the steps suggested here to complete a clean reinstall.

Please let me know how it goes. 🙂

Turns out I hadn't done a proper uninstall, everything seems to work properly now. Thanks

Hi there @Hermaeus,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're really glad to see that everything works as it should for you again 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts