Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Enable "time remaining" on Android

Solved!

Enable "time remaining" on Android

Long time premium user here recently switched to Android. 

On iOS, the desktop apps and even the webplayer it's possible to tap the track time (in the player view to the right of the scrubber) and change it to showing "time remaining" of the current track. This is not possible on Android.

I have tried Motorola G4, Xiaomi A1, Huawei P10 and Xiaomi A2, so it seems it's the Android app in general. 

It would seem like a simple thing to add that would also streamline the experience. And it's very much appreciated by a customer like me, who uses the app to cue different things in fitness classes. 

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @punhub.

Thanks for your feedback!

We have a separate section for feedback though. So if you are really really serious about submitting feedback, take a look at the Ideas section.

Let us know if you have a question. Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @punhub.

Thanks for your feedback!

We have a separate section for feedback though. So if you are really really serious about submitting feedback, take a look at the Ideas section.

Let us know if you have a question. Have a nice day!

Thank you for reaching out - and I actually thought I was submitting this as an idea 😄

There's something with the organisation of the forums/Lithium that makes it a bit confusing what is what. 

In the post you link to regarding ideas, I was also looking for an "submit idea"-link/button. So if possible maybe add that? 🙂 

I've submitted the idea now.

Hey @punhub,

Thanks for the feedback. We'll make sure to check it out 🙂 

Glad to hear you submitted an idea. Hopefully more people want to have this implemented and vote for it.

Let us know if there's anything else! All the best 🙂

Suggested posts