Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Endomondo stops Spotify

Endomondo stops Spotify

Spotify stops after tracking with endomondo for exact 1 km. Spotify is not crashing it just stops playing. If Spotify is restarted then it will keep running e.g. the fault will not reappear at 2 km etc.

I'm using a HTC One (M8) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. The fault was also present in the previous android version.

Using Spotify premium.

No difference if I stream or play downloaded tracks.

Any suggestions?

5 Replies

Any suggestions?

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I have both Spotify and Endomondo installed on my Smartphone for my daily jogging.  My Spotify pauses briefly to let me know how many miles I have jogged.  It pauses each mile that I run and when Endomondo finishes telling me how far I have run, Spotify starts to play again automatically.  Is this around the time when your Spotify stops playing?  It is supposed to stop playing, but you should not have to restart it, it should restart automatically.

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

Have tried to uninstall but was unable to find below

• /emulated/0/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /ext_sd/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /sdcard1/Android/data/com.spotify.music
  • /data/media/0/Android/data/com.spotify.music

Will revert with findings.

yes, it is after exact 1 km each time. Although the issue will not reappear after restart of spotify.

Suggested posts