Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error when adding songs to playlists on Android

Solved!

Error when adding songs to playlists on Android

When adding songs to playlists (on my Android phone), my playlists are not organized the way I organized them in my library. Rather, when adding tracks it seems like my playlists are organized by "recently used". This is quite annoying, illogical and adds confusion as in this case (and in general NEVER) do I want or need to see my playlists based on when I last used them - rather I just want them the way I organized them  in the first place - or at least get to choose. 

On iOS this is done correctly, according to my own customized setup. See attached  screenshots from both my android and iOS devices. Can you please fix this on Android? 

Plan: Premium

Device

OnePlus 6 & iPhone 6

IOS.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ETerna

It's already been suggested to customize the playlist order while adding songs. 

Please, check this Idea.
If that's something you're interested in, make sure to add your +VOTE there. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @ETerna

It's already been suggested to customize the playlist order while adding songs. 

Please, check this Idea.
If that's something you're interested in, make sure to add your +VOTE there. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

Suggested posts