Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error when removing song that appears multiple time in play queue.

Error when removing song that appears multiple time in play queue.

I use the play queue a lot, and I've noticed some problems in the new "Up next" version. If the same song appears several times in the queue, and I check one of them and select "remove", then all occurrences disappear.

2 Replies

I'm having an issue with this or something similar in 2022. It's awful. Every time I adds songs to my queue or minutely change the ordering of the queue, the song playing will appear multiple times and play for even longer than that sometimes. It is frustrating.

Screenshot_20221127-133413_Spotify.jpg

Hey @notgabriella,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you try performing some basic troubleshooting to help us narrow down on the reasons for this issue? We suggest you start with a clean reinstall of the app as described here. Afterwards, if the issue still persists, try using a different account on your device. Try a different mobile device with your account as well. If all this doesn't yield results or change in the behavior of the app, we'd need the brand/model and operating system of your device together with the Spotify app version you've installed on it.

Lastly, but most important of all, we'd need a short screen recording capturing the described behavior, as this will enable us to relay your experience to other members of our teams.

Keep us posted,

Cheers! 

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts