Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Expanded Notifications: How to enable?

Expanded Notifications: How to enable?

Hallo community,

I've a question about the spotify function on the slidedown menu, where all options and shortcut buttons are placed.

When Spotify is running i the Background i normally have the buttons backwards, pause and foreward. Also the titelcover to klick on.

My problem is that the backwards button has disapeard a few weeks ago. Is this due to an update or do i have to check my options in spotify.

Phone: Galaxy s3
Android: 4.1.2

Thanks for replays in advance.

Greetings

3 Replies

Ok.

After some more research i found this thread:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Notification-Action-Buttons-Android-4-1-Jelly-Bean/idi...

Thats exactly what i wanted but it seems that i'm a litte blinded because i cant find the way to enable these expanded notification status.

my version is the latest from Google Play (must be 0.7.0.229)

how can i get this working?

Hi. I'm afraid that a previous track button was never implemented so, for the moment, we only have play/pause, next and a mysterious close button. Why not post a new idea requesting replacing the close button with a back button? I'll happily add my support 🙂

Hi jwylot,

I'm pretty sure that these function was available some weeks ago. My notification bar looked the same as on the second screenshot in the thread i linked.

I think its a little bit mysterios that this kind of notification layout is for some people available or set as default settings and for others not.

Or maybe it was removed due to an update or its i bug on my phone.

Looking for further feedback 🙂

Suggested posts