Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook connection

Facebook connection

I just updated to newest android app.
A few seconds after login a "splash" window appears and want me to connect to Facebook.
I do not want and press cancel in the top left hand corner.... Button does not work...
Now I can´t use Spotify which I pay every month for....
And I do not want to connect my Spotify to Facebook.
What to do???
Very, very annoying

8 Replies

Hey styrman67, welcome to the Community.

I've done some maintenance on your account - how's it looking now?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have the same problem - really frustrated

@patricks wrote:
I have the same problem - really frustrated

Hey I've tried disconnecting you from Facebook now. How does it look?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Me too. Something is wrong here. I have a really lousy taste in music, so why would I want to share that when I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone what I'm listening 😄

Off to running. Without music 😞

You can turn off sharing anytime; either by turning it off entirely in the settings, or by enabling a 'Private Session' for temporary guilty pleasures.

Third try - I´m desperate. I do not want to connect facebook and spotify on my android. (Galaxy Slll) And if I dont, Spotify wont work. Fix it!!!!

Is there a solution to this problem? I really dont want to connect my Spotify Premium account with Facebook. But my android app splash a window with two buttons, accept or cancel. When choosing cancel I´m logged out. 

I have paid for spotify and expect to be able to use it without any connections to other programs.

I guess there must be other out there with the same problem.

/DirH

I solved it myself. It seems like if you are logged in somwhere else you get the popup with facebook question. After logging out on my PC and then tried again it worked.

/DIrH

Suggested posts