Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family share

Solved!

Family share

My Spotify premium us on my iPad. I wanted it on my android phone so I invited myself using my Gmail account.  It worked great for about a month. Now I'm getting emails saying it can't verify I live at the same address even though I put in the exact same postal code. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Millertime1!

Welcome to the forums.

As @Joe  said you can just log into Spotify on any device using your same account credentials for your plan.

If you are still facing the same issue I would suggest trying to log in under the account you logged into (main account) and see if it works then.

Keep us posted 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

That sounds overcomplicated. You can use your premium account on as many devices as you wish so you just need to log out on your android and log back in using exactly the same credentials as you use on your iphone.

Marked as solution

Hey @Millertime1!

Welcome to the forums.

As @Joe  said you can just log into Spotify on any device using your same account credentials for your plan.

If you are still facing the same issue I would suggest trying to log in under the account you logged into (main account) and see if it works then.

Keep us posted 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts