Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Android tablets

I'm having issues with my mum's tablet and playback on Bose soundlink. When connected to the speaker on Bluetooth, there are intermittent connection issues - songs pause and searching is non existent. Unpair the speaker and the issue stops with spoti...

• I'm having issues with my mum's tablet and playback on Bose soundlink. When connected to the speaker on Bluetooth, there are intermittent connection issues - songs pause and searching is non existent...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hilfe auf deutsch für android

Habe seit heute spotify premium und ich habe auch den Beleg per email bekommen. Leider funktioniert das bei der App einfach nicht. Habe mich schon ab und wieder angemeldet und die App auch gelöscht und wieder gedownloadet aber nichts funktioniert. Bi...

• Habe seit heute spotify premium und ich habe auch den Beleg per email bekommen. Leider funktioniert das bei der App einfach nicht. Habe mich schon ab und wieder angemeldet und die App auch gelöscht u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day trial??

So I signed up for the "30day trial" but it says my trial is over March 25th.....That's not 30 days

• Casual Listener
  • So I signed up for the "30day trial" but it says my trial is over March 25th.....That's not 30 days 😡😡
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot add to playlist since update

I think there was an update when you click the drop down for a song or album and click save, download or add to playlist it doesn't work at all. I have removed Spotify and reinstalled still the same

• I think there was an update when you click the drop down for a song or album and click save, download or add to playlist it doesn't work at all. I have removed Spotify and reinstalled still the same
  • roko1
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Song wont play

Here's the scoop. Can't play my downloaded songs on new phone.Samsung galaxy 5 note.tried uninstall/reinstall. Have premium but it's not recognized? Any ideas

• Casual Listener
  • Here's the scoop. Can't play my downloaded songs on new phone.Samsung galaxy 5 note.tried uninstall/reinstall. Have premium but it's not recognized? Any ideas
  • Ibonsall14
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Almacenamiento

En mi aplicación de Spotify NO me da la opción de poder cambiar el almacenamiento a una SD externa.Como soluciono eso?Tengo un Android

• En mi aplicación de Spotify NO me da la opción de poder cambiar el almacenamiento a una SD externa. Como soluciono eso? Tengo un Android
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Featuring artists not showing up in albums

After downloading and adding albums to my library, the under the song name when on the "browse" page it shows all the artists in the song under the song name but when I save it and go to my library, I go to the album and it just shows the album artis...

• Regular
  • After downloading and adding albums to my library, the under the song name when on the "browse" page it shows all the artists in the song under the song name but when I save it and go to my library, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Featuring artists
    my library
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Featuring artists not showing in albums

After downloading and adding albums to my library, the under the song name when on the "browse" page it shows all the artists in the song under the song name but when I save it and go to my library, I go to the album and it just shows the album artis...

• After downloading and adding albums to my library, the under the song name when on the "browse" page it shows all the artists in the song under the song name but when I save it and go to my library, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't delete local song from playlist

Cannot delete a song from my playlist on my android phone. Song is grayed out and cannot interact with it. Already deleted cache and uninstalled - reinstalled app. On my PC the song doesn't appear. It was a local file.

Screenshot_20170318-181520.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Cannot delete a song from my playlist on my android phone. Song is grayed out and  cannot interact with it. Already deleted cache and uninstalled - reinstalled app.  On my PC the song does...
  • jnpablo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Download limit

Why can I only download 2923 songs on my phone not 3333

• Regular
  • Why can I only download 2923 songs on my phone not 3333
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with choice menu spotify (premium)

I'm having problems with the choice menu of Spotify on my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S4 mini). When clicking on the three dots next to a song, the choice menu appears, but when I try to select something (e.g. 'Go to album' or putting a song into queu...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having problems with the choice menu of Spotify on my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S4 mini). When clicking on the three dots next to a song, the choice menu appears, but when I try to select someth...
  • Limoen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect only works for a few seconds then goes back to local play

Hello, i have a problem with spotify connect on my onkyo reciver ( TX-NR646)when is use spotify on my samsung galaxy s6 i go to availible devices and i see my onkyo there, when i select it it plays for like 5 seconds and then it returns the sound to ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   i have a problem with spotify connect on my onkyo reciver ( TX-NR646) when is use spotify on my samsung galaxy s6 i go to availible devices and i see my onkyo there, when i select it...
  • jeffrey980
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
    Spotfy connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium - Help deleting downloaded songs

I have Spotify Premium and I have many entire albums downloaded as playlists to my external sd card. I am trying to clear up some space on my external sd card and so I press on the album/playlist and then press "undownload". Then the songs/album do n...

• Regular
  • I have Spotify Premium and I have many entire albums downloaded as playlists to my external sd card. I am trying to clear up some space on my external sd card and so I press on the album/playlist and...
  • BelgianAlien
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

No me deja pasar la musica a la SD

Antes, cuando me ponía las canciones cada 4 dias por que el bueno de spotify te las elimina cuando le da la gana, me dejaba almenos pasar las canciones a la tarjeta SD pero ahora? no me aparece la opcion y tengo 1200 aprox... . Alguien sabe cómo?

• Antes, cuando me ponía las canciones cada 4 dias por que el bueno de spotify te las elimina cuando le da la gana, me dejaba almenos pasar las canciones a la tarjeta SD pero ahora? no me aparece la op...
  • Luisvillela
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hjælp kan ik få Premium da den siger at jeg ikke har indtastet udløbnings dato? Men alt er korrekt...

• Hjælp kan ik få Premium da den siger at jeg ikke har indtastet udløbnings dato? Men alt er korrekt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

I can't show the album cover on the lock screen while I'm listening

• I can't show the album cover on the lock screen while I'm listening
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked account

Hello, so my account has been recently hacked. After several e-mail I finally got it back but now all I have is some playlists from Dominican republic and all songs from "Your Music" sections are missing. I don't have to describe how angry I am. Not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   so my account has been recently hacked. After several e-mail I finally got it back but now all I have is some playlists from Dominican republic and all songs from "Your Music" section...
  • Whirt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify 7.9.0.746 dont download music by celular network

Hi, my name is jorge. I from Argentina.I have a problem with this version of Spotify. When try download music by celular network, never start. I modify de config but have not effect. Please y need help for this problem.Be.

• Hi, my name is jorge. I from Argentina. I have a problem with this version of Spotify. When try download music by celular network, never start. I modify de config but have not effect. Please y need ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change subscription from normal premium to family

Is it possible to change my account from a regular premium account to a family premium account without losing all my downloaded and saved songs ? My family wants to use Spotify aswell ( I am the only one using it so far ) and I'd like to also get the...

• Is it possible to change my account from a regular premium account to a family premium account without losing all my downloaded and saved songs ? My family wants to use Spotify aswell ( I am the only...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes