Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favorites

Solved!

Favorites

Samsung Galaxy S8

I went to play my favorites but it says I have not liked anything yet. I have artists and albums liked, which automatically adds the songs too. The songs went show up though. I go to the specific song and it's already liked, so I tap it and it removes it, then tap again to like. It tells me it's in my favorites now, but it still doesn't show up. Its shows the songs on my ps4 but not here.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts