-Gapless
-Custom visual Themes
-Fast scanning
-Hardware Trigger
-Widget Pack

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @FranciscFerna!

We have a special forum dedicated to ideas - the ideas exchange. Check it out and see if your ideas have already been suggested, if so, add your kudos! If your ideas have not been suggested, you can click the button "New Idea" to suggest a new idea. If you receive enough kudos, your idea will be reviewed by Spotify! 🙂  

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @FranciscFerna!

We have a special forum dedicated to ideas - the ideas exchange. Check it out and see if your ideas have already been suggested, if so, add your kudos! If your ideas have not been suggested, you can click the button "New Idea" to suggest a new idea. If you receive enough kudos, your idea will be reviewed by Spotify! 🙂  

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Just to add, you'll need to submit them as seperate ideas, otherwise it's impossible to keep track of what exactly people are supporting.

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

how do ı kudos mono

Suggested posts