Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Features for free user on the mobile

Features for free user on the mobile

Plan

Free

Country

France

Device

Redmi Note 9

Operating System

Android 10 QP1A.190711.020

My Question or Issue

why I can't listen to my playlists as I want on mobile. when can i listen à la carte to the titles of my choice in my playlists. Why Spotify does nothing for free users.

Why on mobile my playlists are in mode extracts and why can't I listen to a track first in my playlist.

1644690650494.jpg
2 Replies

Hey @Flanstario1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Keep in mind that picking a specific song from a playlist is a feature only available with a Premium subscription on the mobile app.

If you try to select a single song with a free account, it will just show you a 30 seconds preview of it. In this type of account you can only play music in shuffle mode (excluding some playlists and albums).

You can check the features of each type of subscription in this article.

Hope it helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello

@Novy,

Why these features are only intended for premium users. Why Spotify failed to add these features for free users on mobile.

When spotify will add these features for free users. it's not normal for playlists to stay like this all the time. the experience of free mobile users needs to be improved.

I will listen to my playlists on mobile when spotify has modified the interface of playlists on mobile. for now I will listen to music as I want on the computer. why spotify fails to improve the experience of free users on mobile.

Why spotify does nothing to add features on mobile for the free user.

Suggested posts