Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot password and Login are not working in Android App

Solved!

Forgot password and Login are not working in Android App

Hi,

I am not able to login into the mobile app via facebook login. When I try using email, password reset is not working. When  I click it just says link is expired. However I am able to login from the website.  Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @greendad,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

We'd first suggest trying a quick reinstall of the app by following the steps here. If that doesn't help and you're still having troubles logging, we'd recommend taking a look at the steps here.

On another note, if you receive the message “password reset link is not valid, or already used” try submitting for a new reset link and, without clicking the link, follow these steps:

1. Go to your password reset email.
  2. Right-click the Reset password link and select Copy link address.
    Note: If you accidentally click the link before you do this, you’ll have to send for a new one.
  3. Go to your web browser and open a private/incognito window.
  4. Paste the link into the address bar.
  5. Press Enter and continue.

If none of these do the trick, a screenshot of what you see when trying to log in would be helpful. Just make sure that no private or sensitive info is displayed.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @greendad,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

We'd first suggest trying a quick reinstall of the app by following the steps here. If that doesn't help and you're still having troubles logging, we'd recommend taking a look at the steps here.

On another note, if you receive the message “password reset link is not valid, or already used” try submitting for a new reset link and, without clicking the link, follow these steps:

1. Go to your password reset email.
  2. Right-click the Reset password link and select Copy link address.
    Note: If you accidentally click the link before you do this, you’ll have to send for a new one.
  3. Go to your web browser and open a private/incognito window.
  4. Paste the link into the address bar.
  5. Press Enter and continue.

If none of these do the trick, a screenshot of what you see when trying to log in would be helpful. Just make sure that no private or sensitive info is displayed.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts