Free

Country

Israel 

Device

Samsung, Lenovo

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have a Samsung and Lenovo tab with which I use the free Spotify and play dedicated songs. So I can play any any song I want. My phones don't and my new Lenovo tab also isn't. Why is that?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

So I did my research and I think that I know what your problem is, and I'm sorry if I didn't in the first place.
You can't listen to everything you want on mobile devices except on certain playlists, and ( I don't know for sure if it is that what you mean) you can't listen to individual songs either on your Lenovo tab is that right?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Warmmachine,

With Spotify Free you can't listen to every Song you want you can only Shuffle Play the songs, and here is a post that shows you some differences between Spotify Free and Premium. 

I know and read about this. But didn't I just told u different, Hey? 2 devices I can use for free and play any song I want, so that means I can use it like my mp3 player. No shuffle only, Hey. Anybody else that can enlighten me? Thank u anyway Hey
Marked as solution

Hey,

So I did my research and I think that I know what your problem is, and I'm sorry if I didn't in the first place.
You can't listen to everything you want on mobile devices except on certain playlists, and ( I don't know for sure if it is that what you mean) you can't listen to individual songs either on your Lenovo tab is that right?

Nope, not playlists. Everything. I can play everything on 2 devices without prescription. And on the others like u said how, shuffle-ing.

Was hoping my new tab would reply the same way, alasss

Btw I have android tv boxes, also free play for everything

Okay,
Did you try and restart your device, uninstall and reinstall the app, log out of your account and back in?

Suggested posts