Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Full screen album artwork playback.

Solved!

Full screen album artwork playback.

Last week after updating I was able to play tracks displaying just the album art. One tap gave me minimal controls.

It was the perfect interface.

It's now gone.
Why?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This seems to be available via the spotify app on Mac (which I just tried). Quoting a post (the system doesn't seem to allow me to post that link directly):

"this has now been implemented on our Desktop app. If you click on the full screen icon to the right side of the Play Bar, you'll get the artwork in full screen. Enjoy!"

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I only get that interface for my time capsule and honestly I love it looks so clean and modern. I wish I could access it on all my playlists.

Marked as solution

This seems to be available via the spotify app on Mac (which I just tried). Quoting a post (the system doesn't seem to allow me to post that link directly):

"this has now been implemented on our Desktop app. If you click on the full screen icon to the right side of the Play Bar, you'll get the artwork in full screen. Enjoy!"

I NEED this for all my playlists. Please Spotify, make this a thing.

Same as here. Very handy for driving as its way less distracting as they introduced that lyrics and facts **bleep**.

Suggested posts