Premium

Country

France

Device

Honor 6x

Operating System

Android 7

My Question or Issue

when i want to set a music alarm where playlist to wake up, in the spotify tab is saying "Can not connect to Spotify." Please try again later. I have both applications to days.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Spectre4094!

I used to have the same problem, hopefully you can solve it as soon as possible. These are the steps I followed:

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next! I'll be happy to help. Have a nice day, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Spectre4094!

I used to have the same problem, hopefully you can solve it as soon as possible. These are the steps I followed:

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next! I'll be happy to help. Have a nice day, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hi Jose, Thx for help 🙂 Is Good

I'm glad this worked! Thanks for being part of the community, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts