Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Galaxy Nexus audio problem

Galaxy Nexus audio problem

Hi, every time that I play a song at the first 1 or 2 seconds I can hear a distorted sound. I've tried with my friend Galaxy Nexus and they have the same problem. It's annoying to hear all the time with all the songs this sound. My system is Jelly Bean. Is a known bug? It will be fixed?

5 Replies

Hi fernando,

I dont have this Bug with my Galaxy Nexus and Jelly Beans.

Maybe you and your Friends have a App thats doing trouble with Spotify?

Regards

I have the same problem like in this post.

I wiped my Nexus today and I don't have many apps so I don't think that this is the problem.

My Galaxy Note 10.1 has the same problem too. I've tried with the S3 of my sister and the problem is the same. I don't know why you don't have this bug, I've tried in many devices with Jelly Bean: 3 Galaxy Nexus, 1 S3, 1 S Note 10.1 .

In all the devices the problem is the same.

Thats pretty wierd.

Did you take a look at the thread in the link?

Seems to be the same Problem...

I can confirm this problem with both my Galaxy Nexus that I had AND my new Galaxy S3 that I have currently.

The problem exists through multiple AOSP Jellybean ROMs I had and it's just like the OP described. Everytime Spotify loads a NEW song, the first second is like a blip/distorted sound. If you restart the song it doesn't happen so I'm guessing it has something to do with the first time the app loads a song. 

Suggested posts