Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Galaxy Note 4 Syncing Issues

Galaxy Note 4 Syncing Issues

Hello everyone, 

I just got my new phone, The Galaxy Note 4, and I love it. However, I am having issues with Spotify, specifially syncing music to it. Whenever I sync all my music to it, it unsyncs when I leave the house and then I have to sync it all over again when I get back home. This happens basically everyday. I have no idea why this is happening. I know there have been some issues with Spotify and Android 4.4.4 Kit Kat, but I do not know why I am having this issue. Can anyone help me with this. Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I have looked and followed what to do with a sync problem. No joy. Will not sync to samsung note 4. Getting tired of same songs,

Suggested posts