Plan

Premium

Country

England

Device

Samsung Galaxy s10

Operating System

Android

Hi guys, I'm having real trouble just getting my Spotify to load on my SamsungGalaxy s10! The app starts fine but is just constantly loading so I rarely get to listen to any music before I simply give in. We have a family plan and it works on everyone else's phones, it also works on my ipad without and problems.

Its not a network issue as its the same on WiFi and like i say works on everything else.

Ive tried deleting the app many times. The only thing that (sometimes) works is force closing the app then, maybe it will load and play. 

The only reason I still have a subscription is because my family listen but I'm the main user and can only use it about 10% of the times I try to.

Please help, my only option seems to be to leave and use another service. 

1 Reply

Hey @Shorty76,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

Can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? These ones are more thorough. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue. Be sure to also restart your device, this is a very effective, but often overlooked step

If that doesn't fix thing, could you log in with a friend or family members account and see if the issue persists? This way we can determine if the root cause of the problem is device or account related.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on your progress.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts