Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Good ol' pausify 2.0

Solved!

Good ol' pausify 2.0

its 2.0 because the first time I wrote this I didn't have a verified email...

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina 

Device

Motorola G Power 2022, Moto G6+ and my girlfriend's S21

Operating System

Android 11, Android 9,(idk what android her S21 is)

My Question or Issue

• Here we go:  So a while back I got premium for me and my girlfriend and my issue starts and finishes with Spotify pausing anything I listen to every ten **bleep** seconds or at seemingly random intervals as if someone is on my acct and they keep pausing my music (I've done the force log everything from the website it didn't stop this)

• Funnily enough I don't have this issue when offline and listening to synced tracks. So I figured it must be a connection issue but no I've tried 2.4 WiFi, 5g WiFi, data , 3g/4g/5g, using Spotify light and regular etc even in my other phone same things I've tried still nothing 
  • (Forgot to add above I've also cleared cache and uninstalled and installed more times than I can count on both my phone's and nada)

It's been keeping me using offline mode and just going online to sync tracks it's getting to our nerves so bad I've started doing the above mentioned and she has stopped using Spotify until the issue gets solved (sorry)

If anybody knows anything I can do I would appreciate the help 

Sincerely yours truly

Tatsuya

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Twatsuya

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If this is happening on all your devices, it's recommended you secure your account by following the steps below:

1. Log in to your account page and scroll all the way to the bottom.
  2. Select SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.
  3. Request a password reset by visiting this article.

It's also worth checking the apps that are linked to your Spotify account on your account page under Apps and remove any you don't recognize. You can find out more tips on how to protect your account here.

If the issue persists afterwards, we suggest that you reach out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and further assist you with this. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Twatsuya

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If this is happening on all your devices, it's recommended you secure your account by following the steps below:

1. Log in to your account page and scroll all the way to the bottom.
  2. Select SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.
  3. Request a password reset by visiting this article.

It's also worth checking the apps that are linked to your Spotify account on your account page under Apps and remove any you don't recognize. You can find out more tips on how to protect your account here.

If the issue persists afterwards, we suggest that you reach out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and further assist you with this. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thanks I've done everything hopefully it'll work I'd have to see if it works in a couple of hours in case it was that because it might as well could be someone else 

(Still wouldn't explain my gf's acct having that issue but I'll tell them to do the same and I'll get back to you on that later if it worked or not)

Ty for the help ^-^

Hey @Twatsuya

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. 

We're glad to know that it's working now as expected. If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers! 

EniModerator

Suggested posts