Premium

Country

USA

Device

OnePlus 6

Operating System

OxygenOS version 9.0.8, Android Version 9

Group Session BETA Issue

Sometimes after listening to songs for over an hour in a group session (that I started) and I pause, then play the music again, my friends listening won't have the music start playing again. They have to press "play" again on their side, which pauses my music. Usually me pressing play fixes it for both of us, but sometimes the music skips backwards to the point where my friends last heard the song. This seems to me like a syncing issue.

All friends are playing the songs on android devices.

1 Reply

Hey @miscbri,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!  

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. We suggest that you and your friends restart your devices and afterwards log out and back in to your accounts two times in a row. Thys prompts a resync with our servers and should resolve issues like the one you're experiencing, provided all of you have a stable internet connection.

If that doesn't fix things, it may be that some of the app files have gotten damaged and causing this behavior. In that case, we ask you to perform a clean reinstall using the steps in this guide. That will make sure all necessary app files get built anew from the ground up.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts