Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have different collaborative modes

Have different collaborative modes

My girlfriend and I recently made a playlsit together for just us two. She made the playlist and made me a collaborator. Sadly, someone unknown to us joined and put in songs we didn't want. She ended up kicking them out. I told her to private the playlist so that its just us but it turns out that I can't see it which I thought I would be able to as a collaborator. My idea is that there should be two modes for any user that wants to make a playlist and make someone(s) a collaborator. The first one is the default, what is currently on right now. Where you can add songs, and only edit the title and description. The second mode would be more in line with that of the person who made the playlist. Everything from the previous mode would carry on but now, they'll be able to also change the cover and private it/view it when its privated

1 Reply

Hey @daw3irdo, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I agree with you. Here's a live idea suggesting this change where you can vote for it and comment your input. Follow it for any updates on the implementation of it.

Have a nice weekend 🙂

Suggested posts