Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Having volume issues.....just change apps....

Having volume issues.....just change apps....

Wow, just wow.

I'm not one to complain, I work in IT at an ISP so get the redunacy of invalid customer complaint. I'm also Irish so get angry maybe twice a year and it takes a lot to rile me up.

This is one of those times.

The volume spike issue with this app. What gives devs? Search it....thread after thread for the last five years with NO response or fix. NO answer what-so-ever in over 5 year old threads when the issue is STILL on-going. Do you guys even care or is the vocal minority that small you could not care less?

I've been doing research on this for months as I love the Spotify interface. I tried every fix out there short of rooting my phone to get into system files and was just about to do so before a work friend stated "Oh yeah.....that's been around for years....just switch apps".

I did and guess what....problem GONE. No more full volume blow my ear drums out spikes when changing songs, at the start of songs, when changing posistion of time played in a song AND even better no dramatic shift between second loudest phone volume being too quiet and max making my ears bleed loud, which I also thought was a cell issue and again IT'S NOT. On top of everything else my max volume is at the least 20-30% louder since I trialled a new app, ANOTHER massively reported issue you guys either don't respond to or close the thread on after multiple complaint with ZERO response outside asking for device specs......then vanishing.

UNACCEPTABLE. PERIOD.

Seriously what is up with this customer service? You just leave 9+ page threads going regards such issues as the volume spikes unanswered.....then close them due to age (for reference there was exactly this regarding the volume spikes that was closed due to "old age of thread" with a comment on it this year).

I'm out and to be honest when searching for alternate apps via a "Top 10 androids music apps" my surprise at not seeing Spotify in the top 5 on multiple lists now makes sense. ZERO customer support or response outside "Device specs please". No, your app is faulty, fix it, simple. Hanging in until I update my playlist then, while sad to see another interface, I will be happy to see the back of an app that has a support team that could clearly care less.

Can't wait for the "Sorry to hear that...please post specs" copy and paste before the thread is agin closed for "being old". Unreal.

1 Reply

HEY SPOTIFY you got any answer? It’s freaking 2023 and I’m experiencing this? Are your devs just dummies or whoever is bringing the issues to them just plain incompetent?

Suggested posts