Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help with Android Auto buttons

Help with Android Auto buttons

Can someone tell me what these buttons mean when I'm listening to a station on Android Auto?  I'm new to Spotify and tried to find the equivalent buttons in the Windows app but couldn't.  I also could not find any manual or help pages specific to the Android Auto interface.

Excuse the ASCII graphics, but there is a "+" button and a "((+))" button on the secondary screen "..." when you are listening to a radio station.  I'm not sure what they do, I'm assuming is has something to do with creating a station or liking a song.

Thanks for your help!

Dave

3 Replies

Hey @woundedknee,

Welcome to Spotify Community!

The + button is to add the song to "Your Music" library 🙂

I guess the other button you are talking about is ((•)) ? It's not actually a button, it's the radio symbol : )

Found this old thread on the meaning of ((•)) symbol on my spotify when connected on Android Auto. The reply above says its a radio symbol, but does it actually have a function?

Hey @Motamedd,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

To make sure we're on the same page, would you mind sending a screenshot where we can see the button you mentioned? This is to make sure that we're giving you relevant and proper information.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts