Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help!

Help!

I registered for premium on my account and do not remember my password and the email I put in must not have been correct because I am not receiving an email to reset. What should I do?
3 Replies

Hello! I would recommend getting in touch with support through this form. It wont require you to log in, so make sure you use an email you have access to. They'll have you confirm your identity and then they should be able to help you get everything sorted out. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible. Hope this helps, and please let me know if you need anything else!

What form an I supposed to fill out? That link sends me to a page that is not helpful

"( im belguim) i dont speak well english but i have a probleme.I have win a coca cola code for 1 month of spotify premium free and he tel my : ( the code is not for your contry ) help my please

Suggested posts