Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I stop Spotify from launching automatically at startup on my Android device. You only give in

How do I stop Spotify from launching automatically at startup on my Android device. You only give in

Why is help available on this topic for PCs only? Why is there no chat under the chat link. This is a community bulletin board.

3 Replies

Hey @Azbidr,

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

We moved the thread to this board as its content fits better here.

Could you check if this happens when Bluetooth is on?

If it does, we'd suggest you check the steps mentioned in this thread to see if that makes a difference.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sorry, I don't know how this works.

1)You moved my question to "this board". Which board is it? I know how to chat, but not how to navigate boards.

2) the answer you gave me is not the question I asked. You gave me an answer for autoplay, my question was about the app automatically launching.  I have included a screen cap of the app running immediately after booting my phone. Occasionally, the play button will get accidentally triggered and it will stop playing. I do not want the app to launch when I boot my phone up. How do I stop this behavior?

Hey @Azbidr,

Thanks for the info.

The Community is a forum space where members can help each other with issues around the Spotify app. The Chat section is primarily for chatting about music and sharing playlists.

Your post was moved to the Help Boards by us, as here it will get more traction. @Ver has also linked to a thread where users are discussing a similar issue, and where you might find something that helps you.

In order to help out with this, can you let us know the following info:

It would also be helpful to re-share the screen cap as it's not visible in any of your replies.

We'll do our best to help out with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts