Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i import songs to my android without pc?

Solved!

How do i import songs to my android without pc?

Hello Spotify Community! I have a bunch of songs om my phone that spotify does not have and I wonder if I somehow can import those songs to my spotify playlists via the phone the songs are saved on without a pc?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!
im really sorry but this is actually not possible (i think, never heard about it). But you can easily just drag and drop the files into the "local Files" folder on your PC and then it will sync automatically. But be sure that you have a constant wifi connection. 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi, sorry to say Amarro is correct. The only way to sync local files is by using a PC. I think there are idea's in the ideas board to allow this kind of operation; suggest you have a look there and apply kudos to any that match your request.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!
im really sorry but this is actually not possible (i think, never heard about it). But you can easily just drag and drop the files into the "local Files" folder on your PC and then it will sync automatically. But be sure that you have a constant wifi connection. 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Marked as solution

Hi, sorry to say Amarro is correct. The only way to sync local files is by using a PC. I think there are idea's in the ideas board to allow this kind of operation; suggest you have a look there and apply kudos to any that match your request.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thanks for your answers but the reason why i posted this is because it does not sync with my phone and the tracka become unavalible

You need a computer to do that as far as i know. BTW, just found out Android transfer that can help you manage all the things for you Android. Can be used on an Android smartphone (app) or desktop computer(software)

Suggested posts