Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to keep the order in playlist?

Solved!

How to keep the order in playlist?

I´ve made a playlist for my upcoming spinning lesson and its important the songs come in the right order (the order I have put them in the playlist). However, when I start the first song and then expect the RIGHT second song to start, it randomly chooses some other song from the playlist! How do I get it to stop SHUFFELING!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, granlundm.

Thanks for posting. Let's go. If you're a free member, you can't do this in mobile. Just in desktop app (with ads). Only shuffle mode is enabled for free mobile users.

If it helped you, give me +1 (Like/Kudo)

Good luck, bro.

Follow me

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Have you checked the buttons right underneath the song? Right underneath the bar that shows the duration of the song there are two buttons: one for shuffle and one for repeating the playlist or song after it is finished. If the button is green, it is turned on. All you have to do is tap the button and it will become grey, that means that the shuffle option is off and the playlist should follow the order that it was made. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, granlundm.

Thanks for posting. Let's go. If you're a free member, you can't do this in mobile. Just in desktop app (with ads). Only shuffle mode is enabled for free mobile users.

If it helped you, give me +1 (Like/Kudo)

Good luck, bro.

Follow me

But I´m a premium member!

So, an another suggestion: check if you're connected via the premium user. Some people create two accounts, one via email, other via Facebook and pay for one of them but connect by the other.

Follow me

No, it´s not that....

Marked as solution

Have you checked the buttons right underneath the song? Right underneath the bar that shows the duration of the song there are two buttons: one for shuffle and one for repeating the playlist or song after it is finished. If the button is green, it is turned on. All you have to do is tap the button and it will become grey, that means that the shuffle option is off and the playlist should follow the order that it was made. Hope this helps.

YOU ARE MY HERO! I had seen those buttons before and was sure the wern´t green but go figure... It works now! Thank you!

Glad I could help!

Suggested posts