Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to see the queue?

Solved!

How to see the queue?

How do I see the queue in the android app?

I can add songs to the queue but can't find them afterwards if I want to delete them from the queue and that annoys me as hell.

I looked at the forum but didn't see any threads talking about this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Giorsoine wrote:

I can add songs to the queue but can't find them afterwards if I want to delete them from the queue and that annoys me as hell.

When a song is playing, click the title of the song to be taken to the large album art section. In the top right hand corner there is a button that looks like 3 lines on top of each other. Click it to see the tracks in the play queue 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Marked as solution

@Giorsoine wrote:

When a song is playing, click the title of the song to be taken to the large album art section. In the top right hand corner there is a button that looks like 3 lines on top of each other. Click it to see the tracks in the play queue 🙂

Liam

Liam you are my hero.

Thanks a million 🙂

I cannot bring up the large art sceen by tapping the song's title while it is playing any longer. Besides using this screen to access the queue,  I prefered using this view in general. Is the lower bar showing the currently playing song no longer available? Tapping the title only makes the song repeat no matter how precisely I tap only the title these days. I can only get to the large art by waiting for a commercial.

@PuffinPastries wrote:

I cannot bring up the large art sceen by tapping the song's title while it is playing any longer. Besides using this screen to access the queue,  I prefered using this view in general. Is the lower bar showing the currently playing song no longer available? Tapping the title only makes the song repeat no matter how precisely I tap only the title these days. I can only get to the large art by waiting for a commercial.

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Just double tap on the album picture while the song is playing.

This used to work fine for me. Until today, 4/26/2017 when I updated the Spotify Android App. Now in the latest version (Version 8.4.0.539 armV7), I can't find/see the Play Queue anymore.

On the "song" page where the play queue used to be accessable in the upper right corner, that button that looks like 3 lines on top of each other is gone. Now there's just text at the top of the screen that says "PLAYING FROM PLAY QUEUE". I can't figure out how to actually see the Play Queue now in this new app version. I've rebooted my phone to make sure it wasn't a glitch after the update. No luck.

Anyone have any tips? I can't imagine that seeing the Play Queue (and being able to delete items from it) has been totally removed from the app. I can still add songs/albums to the Play Queue.

Thanks!

Can't find it either after update

Seriously Spotify is a usability nightmare. One has to wonder about the QA testing effectiveness here. Where is my queue guys? 

Is there literally no way? I've tried everything.

If you have put songs in queue from a daily list you will not be able to see the queue.  

I accidentally added my playlist to the queue and I cannot find a way to remove it on my iPhone either. I haven't updated it yet to the 8.4.13, but regardless there is no "three bar" button when you click on the title of a song. Very frustrating indeed.

The front is here, as shown in the picture, is it really so very difficult to understand ???
_20170817_161648.JPG
Screenshot_20170817-161545.png

Not true. That’s not working and no “three lines” show

7DD79304-C3A2-467B-AFAC-6DD6C600B661.png

What happened to the “go to queue” option in the same menu as “add to queue” , “save” etc.?

97F04640-E776-4212-A677-E770612B2E63.png

If you start playing something not from your queue, that is when you will be able to access your queue. It is really annoying! 

Suggested posts