Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to turn on notification bar controls

Solved!

How to turn on notification bar controls

Subject pretty much sums it up. I'm on the galaxy s7

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Think I figured it out. Setting < applications < application manager < spotify < check allow notifications and any other options you want.

View solution in original post

18 Replies

Same here. It was there when I first got the phone now it disappeared and would like to have it back.
Marked as solution

Think I figured it out. Setting < applications < application manager < spotify < check allow notifications and any other options you want.

Yup that worked. Thanks much

No problem

Hi. I have the same mobile and i cant see the notification panel. For example, now i only see the download notification but i am listening music
Screenshot_20160801-191759.png

Check out one of my previous posts.

Yes, i select all posibilities in the notification panel,but i continue with problems.
Screenshot_20160802-003733.png

Resurrecting this, but I too still have this issue.

Options selected as suggested, however spotify controls in notification slide are unreliable/not showing.

Same

OK so you open your phone settings and go to notifications. In this menu
select Spotify and turn notifications on. Mine works fine now

Yes I've done that and nothing changed.

Then I have no clue ha I'm sorry

Me on Note 3 same thing. I tried reinstalling and permissions but nothing work. Maybe new version has this issue.

Yeah, me too. Uninstalled and reinstalled. It'll work when phone first powered up and spotify opened, but then after switching apps a few times or locking/unlocking phone, it won't show in notifications. It's gotta be an update issue. All my settings are checked and it should be working, but isn't.

I recommend keeping an eye on the main thread Spotify disappeared from tray, lock screen  so you don't miss any news regarding this.

How can I change the white one to black? Because the white one tend to automatically closed if there's no music playing. But the black won't. Not until you closed it yourself. Please help
Screenshot_20170505-090700.png
Screenshot_20170505-134422.png

Yes. All options are on but no icon in drop down. What's up with billion dollar companies that provide exclusively app service have obvious format inconveniences and long unresolve issues...  both pandora and spotify are poorly layed out. There will soon be replacements if they do not pay attention to their customers only need. User friendly music app

Thankyou this worked.

Suggested posts