Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist icon

Hi, is there any way to change the playlist icon? I'm adding my fav songs and trying to share it to public but like I want to have my avatar on it.

• Hi,  is there any way to change the playlist icon?  I'm adding my fav songs and trying to share it to public but like I want to have my avatar on it. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tron Legacy soundtrack

Dear All I'm a premium user from Mexico. My issue is that I want to listen to the Tron: Legacy soundtrack but once I found the album is empty no songs in it. Is this some kind of error? O maybe country lock? Thanks for the help.

• Dear All I'm a premium user from Mexico. My issue is that I want to listen to the Tron: Legacy soundtrack but once I found the album is empty no songs in it. Is this some kind of error? O maybe count...
  • eitz
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify goes freez with samsung galaxy s7

Hey Community, I got a samsung galxy s 7 and since three days when i start spotify they goes directly freez, in the start menu. the app works in the backround and i change nothing in my options. I Delet it and Download again but nothing works. Got th...

• Hey Community,    I got a samsung galxy s 7 and since three days when i start spotify they goes directly freez, in the start menu. the app works in the backround and i change nothing in m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto chokes passenger use

The Android Auto app is close to great, but it's missing two crucial things.1.) It's silly to not be able to choose a specific song. You still have the song queue to choose individual pieces but it's clunky and really doesn't cut it.2.) It's sillier ...

• Regular
  • The Android Auto app is close to great, but it's missing two crucial things. 1.) It's silly to not be able to choose a specific song. You still have the song queue to choose individual pieces but it...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sdcard function doesn't work

Hi, I am fed up with the premium option. I travel a lot and I need to sync my playlists on my sdcard. It seems to work, but after a few days, Spotify change automatically the option from Sdcard to internal storage. So I loose all my sync music. I hav...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I am fed up with the premium option. I travel a lot and I need to sync my playlists on my sdcard. It seems to work, but after a few days, Spotify change automatically the option from Sdc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cambiar de cancion con pantalla bloqueada

Hola. Antes tenia un movil mucho mas antiguo y podia pasar de cancion con pantalla bloqueada. Ahora tengo un samsung a5 16 y no me permite esta opcion. Cuando estoy entrenando no puedo parar para desbloquear el telefono y pasar una cancion. Como lo p...

• Hola. Antes tenia un movil mucho mas antiguo y podia pasar de cancion con pantalla bloqueada. Ahora tengo un samsung a5 16 y no me permite esta opcion. Cuando estoy entrenando no puedo parar para des...
  • DennisRodolfo
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not working on chromecast audio

Set my chromecast audio up on my hifi amp,with my Samsung tablet,now it has stopped working can anyone help on this matter.

• Set my chromecast audio up on my hifi amp,with my Samsung tablet,now it has stopped working can anyone help on this matter.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs disappear when losing WiFi

I recently added a few songs (5 songs) to my Library. I have my app set to download songs offline.When I lose WiFi (e.g. I leave the house), those 5 wogs disappear from My Library. To replicate/simulate...1. Add a few songs to your Library2. Turn Off...

• Visitor
  • I recently added a few songs (5 songs) to my Library. I have my app set to download songs offline. When I lose WiFi (e.g. I leave the house), those 5 wogs disappear from My Library.   To repl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to prevent duplicates in playlists.

Come faccio a riprodurre la mia playlist su samsung j7 ? La scritta mi risulta grigia

• Come faccio a riprodurre la mia playlist su samsung j7 ? La scritta mi risulta grigia
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play songs from playlist

Hi. I have a playlist but am unable to play the songs in it. You press the title and it gives you options none of which is 'play'. If you try song radio it plays something else based on it. How dou get it to play what is on the playlist or idealky a ...

• Hi. I have a playlist but am unable to play the songs in it. You press the title and it gives you options none of which is 'play'. If you try song radio it plays something else based on it.  Ho...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local file to android car stereo

Hi everyone, I managed to sync local file music from laptop to my Note 8 phone without any problem but failed to sync to my android car stereo. Certain songs that are not on spotify database was greyed out. Laptop to handphone used home wifi but phon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I managed to sync local file music from laptop to my Note 8 phone without any problem but failed to sync to my android car stereo. Certain songs that are not on spotify database was...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not sync on Android App

I recently started the Spotify Premium Trail of $0.99 for 3 months, I have the receipt and the transaction is approved. Additionally, the premium features such as playlist download and ad-free play are available on Desktop App(Mac). However, the prem...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently started the Spotify Premium Trail of $0.99 for 3 months, I have the receipt and the transaction is approved. Additionally, the premium features such as playlist download and ad-free play a...
  • yashgarg1232
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music storage is bugged.

So I've been having this problem since I downloaded the 6.0.1 android update.And before even starting, I never saw another app that does this **bleep** on my cellphone storage.So, sometimes Spotify just "delete" every music that I've saved on the sto...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been having this problem since I downloaded the 6.0.1 android update. And before even starting, I never saw another app that does this **bleep** on my cellphone storage. So, sometimes Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • asus
    offline musics bug
    storage
    storage sd card offline bug
    Zenfone Laser 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth controls while using Spotify

I have my Fossil Smartwatch gen 2 and my Samsung Level U connected on my phone, Android Version 7.0, Spotify Version 8.4.32.623 armV7. Well, everything works fine, I can use the volume controls, skip songs, browse playlists on my watch. Only issue is...

• I have my Fossil Smartwatch gen 2 and my Samsung Level U connected on my phone, Android Version 7.0, Spotify Version 8.4.32.623 armV7. Well, everything works fine, I can use the volume controls, skip...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download just a song

Hello, idk if it's not possible, but how can I download a single song?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, idk if it's not possible, but how can I download a single song?
  • yowchuan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disaster. Entire library deleted

Disaster. I have lost my entire library. I dont know how. Its a collection of over years of spotify use.Is there anyway i can recover it. I still have all my playlists. I just cannot find away to recover all my lost music.

• Disaster. I have lost my entire library. I dont know how. Its a collection of over years of spotify use. Is there anyway i can recover it.  I still have all my playlists. I just cannot find aw...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android wear

Hi Spotify,I have bought a new smartwatch that runs 2.7.0 on android wear. I install spotify. I try to open the app and it always returns to the menu. How come?

• Hi Spotify, I have bought a new smartwatch that runs 2.7.0 on android wear. I install spotify. I try to open the app and it always returns to the menu. How come?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Habe mein Konto gekuendigt

Habe mein Konto gekuendigt und habe auch kein abo mehr oder anderes. wird aber schon der 2. monat wieder 9.99 euro abgebucht. wie kann das sein?

• Visitor
  • Habe mein Konto gekuendigt und habe auch kein abo mehr oder anderes. wird aber schon der 2. monat wieder 9.99 euro abgebucht. wie kann das sein?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App redirects to Play Store on mobile, doesn't open

Hello,My app crashed so I disabled, rebooted, re-enabled etc. several times. Now when I tap the app it takes me to the Play store, I click Open and the same Play store page just refreshes. Can't open the app any more. Have a premium account which wor...

• Hello, My app crashed so I disabled, rebooted, re-enabled etc. several times. Now when I tap the app it takes me to the Play store, I click Open and the same Play store page just refreshes. Can't op...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes