Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ICS lockscreen controls malfunction

ICS lockscreen controls malfunction

Hi there!

First off I tried looking through the board to see if I found someone with a similar issue, but could not find a post about it. However I did not have time to read every post, so apologies if this has already been brought up!

I am running the latest official Spotify from the play store on my Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.1.1 (GSM version), and I love the app! I use this every day at work where I deliver food. The job makes it so that I have to pause the music a lot (every time I leave the vehicle) and therefore the lockscreen controls are absolutely perfect.

However, when I pause the music through the lockscreen controls and the device shuts down the screen, most of the time I cannot use the controls to resume the music when I wake the device again even though they do still appear on the lockscreen. Is this a known issue with the feature, something others also experience or is this something just happening to me?

Regards

Håkon

1 Reply

Your not alone. I use the same configuration as you do and I also run into this bug.

Notifications are also not persistant. If I pause and the screen goes black, the icon in the notification bar is mostly gone.

I have to pull up the app again. Most of the times I can resume from there bc track and scrobble position have not been purged.

Man, so many bugs in Spotiy *sad*

Suggested posts