Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Samsung S10+

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

I try to share music on instagram stories and it just freezes into a black screen.

5 Replies

Hi @ReyPrezent

Please, check this ongoing issue.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

Same specifications as the original poster. I suspect the problem to be with the addition of custom filters on Instagram. The functionality worked perfectly fine for me until I added some of the user-produced filters. Deleting them didn't solve the problem; same goes for deleting cache of/reinstalling both apps. Hope this gets solved asap.

Hey @tijndekkers,

Thanks for jumping in here and listing what you have tried so far! 

Make sure to give your vote by clicking on +VOTE and giving your details in the Ongoing Issue, like @ Emilia_8 advised you to do. That way the responsible teams will be aware how many people have the issue and this info will help them while looking into it. If you subscribe, you'll also get relevant updates when there are such.

Thanks!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

IT WORKS NOW!

I was checking out other people's stories and then clicked on a song that someone posted on Instagram through Spotify. After that I tried sharing on Instagram myself and it worked!

I hope my solution works for you guys!

Good luck and happy sharing!

Hey there @ReyPrezent,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and glad to hear everything's working as it should once more 🙂

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with - we're always spotify:track:4XaZExR3GSQllvlEpr8ldb

Happy Holidays!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts