Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Installing Older Versions

Installing Older Versions

Is there any way to download and install older versions of the Android Spotify Client? 

I have been having persistent problems with bluetooth (reported elsewhere) and as a last ditch attempt would like to try some of the older versions - either to find one that works or to isolate at what point the bug as introduced. 

I don't need any of the fancy 'social netoworking' type features. Just being able to select and download an album and play it would do everything that I want.

Andrew

2 Replies

Hi there and good morning from the US @admay ! Unfortunately, there are currently no ways that I know of to get an older version back. The Spotify development team is constantly working on fixes to issues with new releases and developing new features for users.

Have you shared your exact issues on the community?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Yes, it has been reported but there is no bug tracking facility to know whether it is being dealt with, ignored or indeed whether the developers have marked it as fixed. So before I let my latest subscription expire I thought I would try to see if the issue occurred with older versions of the client. 

Suggested posts