Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Intent to use spotify connect

Solved!

Intent to use spotify connect

is there any intent to make the spotify application connect to a remote device (like a chromecast) from an external application?

This will be really great with hardware, having the possibility of automating this tasks with Tasker or for example using hardware like Qmote. 

Is this something you think can happen? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there! I completely understand what you're saying, but don't think that this is the best place for the question/suggestion. I recommend posting this in the Ideas Exchange section. There, you can get up-votes or (kudos) from other users and get an answer from Spotify directly once you get enough kudos.

Make sure to note one idea only per submission and be very specific. Also, reach out to any of the Rockstars or users with the "Ideas Guardian" tag if you have any questions.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there! I completely understand what you're saying, but don't think that this is the best place for the question/suggestion. I recommend posting this in the Ideas Exchange section. There, you can get up-votes or (kudos) from other users and get an answer from Spotify directly once you get enough kudos.

Make sure to note one idea only per submission and be very specific. Also, reach out to any of the Rockstars or users with the "Ideas Guardian" tag if you have any questions.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts