Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Interfaz nueva

Interfaz nueva

Estimados, mi cuenta tiene un problema sigo viendo la interfaz vieja que tiene el menú hamburguesa en la parte superior izquierda. Solo me pasa con mi cuenta probé con otra cuenta en mi celular y veo el menú nuevo que tiene todas las opciones abajo. Como puedo solucionarlo para poder disfrutar la interfaz nueva con mi cuenta. Muchas gracias
5 Replies

Hello @Andres182martin. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community. 🙂

So I can help you further, would you mind repeating your message to me in English? That way I'll be able to help you out. 🙂

Dear, my account has a problem I still see the old interface that has the hamburger menu in the upper left. It only happens to me with my account I tried with another account on my cell phone and I see the new menu that has all the options below. How can I fix it so I can enjoy the new interface with my account. Thank you very much

@Andres182martin wrote:

Dear, my account has a problem I still see the old interface that has the hamburger menu in the upper left. It only happens to me with my account I tried with another account on my cell phone and I see the new menu that has all the options below. How can I fix it so I can enjoy the new interface with my account. Thank you very much

Thanks for the translation. 🙂

In order to get the new UI, could you try clearing Spotify's cache? You can do this by opening Android's Settings, going into the Apps view, selecting Spotify, going into the Storage section, and under "Cache", tap the button that says "Clear Cache". This works in most cases but in others it may not. Let me know if this works for you. You can also try logging out of the Spotify application and logging back in. 🙂

Thank you very much for the quick response, I tried what you indicate but I did not work. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it does not work either. Even in another cell phone and also only with my account remains the old hamburger menu.

@Andres182martin wrote:

Thank you very much for the quick response, I tried what you indicate but I did not work. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it does not work either. Even in another cell phone and also only with my account remains the old hamburger menu.

Well darn. I personally have no other methods on how you can enable it other than just waiting for it to roll out to you.

Although, there is one final method you could try. You could try creating a spare Spotify account, logging into that (AFAIK new accounts probably have the new menu system), and then logging out and back into your regular account. Very hacky way to get it, but it might work. Don't hold me to that however.

Suggested posts