Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

hello all, my spotify will auto close on me every now and then when i am not connected to the internet, and sometimes even auto log me out and delete my offline data. I then have to redownload my playlist of 458 songs. I do not know if it is my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • hello all, my spotify will auto close on me every now and then when i am not connected to the internet, and sometimes even auto log me out and delete my offline data. I then have to redownload my pla...
  • aodhokeady
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

blue banner for connect to a device doesnt dissapear any more...

Hi. I'm a bit frustrated. i have linked my spotify premium account via facebook and I'm using an android device (S7 edge) and one imac and on my PS4. when all these devices are on/working my go to device (which is the android device) even though i se...

Screenshot_20161015-150050.png
  • Hi. I'm a bit frustrated. i have linked my spotify premium account via facebook and I'm using an android device (S7 edge) and one imac and on my PS4. when all these devices are on/working my go to de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast cannot play some titles

Hi,if i hear music using a connected chromecast and i want to hear the podcast "Fest und Flaschig" the connection is not possible.I realy have no idea why...

• Hi, if i hear music using a connected chromecast and i want to hear the podcast "Fest und Flaschig" the connection is not possible. I realy have no idea why...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Other]

I have recently been using Spotify on a Droid Turbo 2 with the default lost screen enabled. With this lock screen swiping up allows user to see notifications or, if music is playing on most apps, control sonds with back, play/pause, and skip. This fe...

• I have recently been using Spotify on a Droid Turbo 2 with the default lost screen enabled. With this lock screen swiping up allows user to see notifications or, if music is playing on most apps, con...
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist profiles in album info

I thinked of an idea for update that add multiple profiles of artists in the album, when there is more than 1. It will be easier to go on the other artist info page.

• Community Legend
  • I thinked of an idea for update that add multiple profiles of artists in the album, when there is more than 1. It will be easier to go on the other artist info page.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

android 4 - no reproduce playlist stand by

para versiones 4 - 4.2 - 4.3 de android desde las ultimas actualizacones las reproducciones en stand by de playlist se cortan en el sonido, aunque aparentan seguir reproducioendose, no se puede solucionar ingresando ajustes porqu e estos modelos no l...

• Regular
  • para versiones 4 - 4.2 - 4.3 de android desde las ultimas actualizacones las reproducciones en stand by de playlist se cortan en el sonido, aunque aparentan seguir reproducioendose, no se puede soluc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"All Songs" list will not load

I've been having this problem for years now and consistently haven't been able to find an answer. I'm connected to my strong home internet connection, the latest v of the app is installed on my tablet, nothing else is running, and I have premium. The...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem for years now and consistently haven't been able to find an answer. I'm connected to my strong home internet connection, the latest v of the app is installed on my table...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Memory card

I just put a new memory card in my phone and when I go to my options in the app to select storage options their is none compared to last time when I had my old one it what do I doo

• I just put a new memory card in my phone and when I go to my options in the app to select storage options their is none compared to last time when I had my old one it what do I doo
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse Tab Not Working

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for over 2 years and am utilizing Spotify on an LG Android/Smartphone. Problem I'm having is earlier at first I had a difficulty logging in...I did a reinstall but now since reinstalling when I go to ...

• Roadie
  • Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for over 2 years and am utilizing Spotify on an LG Android/Smartphone. Problem I'm having is earlier at first I had a difficulty logging in...I did a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

I paid for my subscription and I received a receipt but I am still getting notices to pay. I already did.

• I paid for my subscription and I received a receipt but I am still getting notices to pay. I already did.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skip button doesn't work

I have a family membership. When I login to the master account, through Facebook, on my android phone I can double click the button on my headphones and it will skip to the next track. When I login to a seperate account, on my family account, the but...

• I have a family membership.  When I login to the master account, through Facebook, on my android phone I can double click the button on my headphones and it will skip to the next track.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Black Screen on Android

Hi ! My spotify premium account used to work fine on my 4.2 Android on my Blu Life Min smartphone but suddently it would't open a and it only shows a black screen. I tried to uninstalled it and install il again and nothing ! Besides, I tried to updat...

• Hi ! My spotify premium account used to work fine on my 4.2 Android on my Blu Life Min smartphone but suddently it would't open a and it only shows a black screen. I tried to uninstalled it and insta...
  • nirwanda360
  • Music Fan
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing music without prompting

When I'm listening on my phone (often hooked up to my car on Bluetooth) I pick an album and after some time the Spotify app will flicker through (like fast forwarding) a seemingly random series of Spanish songs and land on one. I've never chosen thes...

• When I'm listening on my phone (often hooked up to my car on Bluetooth) I pick an album and after some time the Spotify app will flicker through (like fast forwarding) a seemingly random series of Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song skips a few seconds whenever i switch my phone on/off or type something in Chrome.

Hey ho The problem is said in the title but sometimes it doesnt skip when i am in the Chrome Browser its unusual..Can anyone help me? (/.\)

• Hey ho  The problem is said in the title but sometimes it doesnt skip when i am in the Chrome Browser its unusual.. Can anyone help me? (/.\)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest version is terrible

The latest Android version is terrible.- lockscreen player is missing- cant control music from notifications on my v10 (buttons for music functions on second screen doesn't work)- no longer can control playback via bluetooth buttons on speakerIts not...

• Roadie
  • The latest Android version is terrible. - lockscreen player is missing - cant control music from notifications on my v10 (buttons for music functions on second screen doesn't work) - no longer can...
  • Rudy079
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Reached maximum downloads

If I'm paying for premium why am I having maximum number of downloads reached?

• Casual Listener
  • If I'm paying for premium why am I having maximum number of downloads reached?
  • Treelady
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify randomly opens and plays music max volume

Kinda weird. Started happening today and tried everything i saw in the forums but still keeps happening. Phone Oneplus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2.7 Android 6.0.1

• Visitor
  • Kinda weird. Started happening today and tried everything i saw in the forums but still keeps happening. Phone Oneplus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2.7 Android 6.0.1
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lose downloaded music when I turn off "download music"

Is it normal to have to re-download all of the music if you accidentally tap the "download music" in songs?

• Is it normal to have to re-download all of the music if you accidentally tap the "download music" in songs? 
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs unavailable and also doesnt play the next song

My phone sometimes doesn't play half the content available. I can only play the music if I download it. Half the songs come up in white and the rest are faded and unplayable. If I close the app then open it some songs are then play able. BUT then aft...

• My phone sometimes doesn't play half the content available. I can only play the music if I download it. Half the songs come up in white and the rest are faded and unplayable. If I close the app then ...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium status not recocnised on my android phone

The Spotify App on my Android phone doesn't recognise my premium subscription. Just offer Free trail or subscription?

• The Spotify App on my Android phone doesn't recognise my premium subscription. Just offer Free trail or subscription?
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes