Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is non-random play possible?

Solved!

Is non-random play possible?

For some, for me unexplicable, reason is my Android Spotify client stuck on random play`within my playlists. I think you call it Shuffle. I don't want shuffle to be in effect most of time. Can I turn it off?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@mats-olov wrote:

For some, for me unexplicable, reason is my Android Spotify client stuck on random play`within my playlists. I think you call it Shuffle. I don't want shuffle to be in effect most of time. Can I turn it off?

Yes, easily 🙂

Just play a song, and then click the new bar at the bottom. Then click the button on the right which looks like 2 crossed over arrows. It should go grey.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

@mats-olov wrote:

Yes, easily 🙂

Just play a song, and then click the new bar at the bottom. Then click the button on the right which looks like 2 crossed over arrows. It should go grey.

Thank you for that much needed reply. I must have clicked on Shuffle by mistake during one of my sessions.

@mats-olov wrote:

Thank you for that much needed reply. I must have clicked on Shuffle by mistake during one of my sessions.

Thats fine 🙂

I accepted my post as the solution to this thread, is that ok?

Liam

Perfectly OK. Thanks again.

Not quite correct. You forgot to mention that Shuffle play CAN NOT be defeated in the free Android version. Nice job, Spotify.

Random Play can not be turned off in the free Android version!

Suggested posts