Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues logging in with premium

Issues logging in with premium

This is the email I sent to Spotify.

Hello Spotify,A few months ago I downloaded spotify to my macbook pro and created an account.  Just this last week, I upgraded my phone and got the spotify app for my galaxy s4. I upgraded to premium last week and everything was awesome, I'm very pleased with the service and I compiled a huge collection on my mobile device.A few nights ago I logged into spotify on my macbook using the same email address that I used when I first signed up and that I used for my phone. Once I signed in the collection of music and artists I compiled on my phone was not there,  instead it was the stuff that I had when I initially started using it on my laptop. Then the next day when I went to use spotify on my mobile device,  I was somehow automatically logged out, when I logged back in all my collection was gone AND my premium membership was as well.Please resolve this  immediately,  I would love to keep using this rather then getting a refund and spotify losing my business. 
2 Replies

I have escalated this to the Staff board and a staff member will have a reply for you soon. Sorry for the inconvience

It sounds like you're using two different accounts by mistake. It's an easy thing to do and I'm sure CS will respond to your issue in a timely manner, with specific instructions how to get back to your other account 🙂

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts