Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Issues

Issues

Hello. I've been a Premium User for nearly three years now and a couple of days ago I noticed a kind of bug it seems on my Galaxy s10+, when I play a song it does but when I change to artist or another song, the one that was playing stays the same in every singer, album or song. Song time displays 1530 and some seconds, search button is stuck at the end of every song. I already restarted my phone, I already signed out and in again and the problem persists. I recently uploaded a single to Spotify through my music distributor. Artist name, song and info already appear everywhere I am signed into but I am still waiting for the access to my Artist Profile to be enabled. Is there any chance the problem is on what I mentioned before about waiting to get access to my artist profile and verified? I'd doubt such thing since my user profile wouldn't have to interfere with the other one.  The screenshot I am attaching shows that only my artist name, my single and my artwork show in all songs I select for listening. any suggestion will be appreciated.

Screenshot_20201004-154127_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @Kce,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. 

You're right that your Artist account shouldn't influence your private one. The behavior you're experiencing is most likely caused by some of the app files being damaged. An easy way to fix this is to preform a clean reinstall using the steps in this guide. They are more thorough and ensure that the app gets built anew from the ground up. You should also make sure that the app is excluded from all cache-clearing and battery optimization apps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on your progress.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts