Country

Malaysia 

Device

Mate 20 pro

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hello

I just spent 10 minutes trying to get help with a frustrating issue on spofity. I tried last when the issue happened last month as well, but I gave up trying to find help because it was to difficult. No that I see this issue is not going away I must let your campany know in the hopes that you want to make your paying customers happy.

Even now I don't think this message is to Spotify, but to the "community". All other sites heve dedicated help where I can scroll to the bottom of the screen and submit my complaint direct on their home site.

Leter I'll recieve an automated response and feel like I've accomplished my task... 

Then once the company receives hundreds or thousand of similar complaints they may invest so time to fix the issue. 

I'm not happy that instead I'm directed to the "community" and told the fault lies with me and the way I'm managing my products.

Please add a feedback section on your main site. 

1 Reply

Hey @1s1s1s1s 

You can fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts